The Stewards Window Cleaning System doesn't take any short cuts. It is based on a simplified yet reliable method. A hands on Squeegee-to-Glass Clean on all windows below 3 stories yields a clean, streak free window on each cleaning.
For window cleaning above 3 stories or higher, the Stewards Company uses the reputable De-ionized water-fed pole system. Water and soap is propelled up to 45 feet high through a pole and double hose system to spray down the windows. A brush is attached to the end of the Pole, which scrubs the window free of grime. The system then sprays down the window with De-Ionized water for a spot free rinse.
- Guaranteed Streak Free
- Screen, Ledge, and Window Sill Cleaning
- Screen Cleaning and Replacement
- Light Fixture, Chandelier & Mirror Cleaning
- Detailed 20 Point Check-list
- Rain Policy (Free Touch-up, up to 7 days after cleaning)
- Blind cleaning and dusting